Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest- Week 93

So I am back and getting back on track.

Here's the bad news. I started this week at 238.5. After two weeks of doing nothing but sitting in restaurants and drinking way too much I am not surprised.

The good news. That number has dropped nicely since the beginning of the week.

The other bad news. I have a low key 5K that I am running this weekend and I am so not ready. I've been sick for the better part of a week and running has been a real chore...it's tough to pick up speed when you can barely breath. So I have no clue how well I'll be able to keep up on Saturday.

The other good news. Saturday's race is just a fun run for me, I'm not looking to break any records...and my girls are running in a kids fun run on Saturday too! They even get there own race shirts. They are very excited. Maggie is convinced she will be the winner.

Triathlon training was supposed to start this week, and I guess it kind of did. I've taken a couple of short bike rides, but I haven't hit the pool yet. Hopefully now that I am feeling better, that will come next week.

So go ahead and take some wild guesses at what I'll weigh tomorrow.

Tony

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zero
Dad

Andrew is getting fit said...

Up 1.

Anonymous said...

1 pound loss. Good luck, and have fun this weekend!
Nana Heather