Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Joy And Pain

I love summer...now that it's finally here...at least for 4 days.

I finally got my first real bike ride in today.

Joy: 12 mile bike ride along the Mississippi River
Pain: My legs

Still, it felt good to be back on the bike. Just got to build back up to it. You know what they say, riding a bike is just like riding a bike.

We also had our first Softball game of the season on Monday. What a perfect night for a game. No rain, no bugs, plenty of sun and we won...much to the surprise of our opponents.

I'm in the mood people, I'm in the mood!

Now let's hope I can manage a good weigh in this week and get some momentum going.

Tony

1 comment:

rolex replica said...

We also had our first Softball game of the season on Monday. What a perfect night for a game. No rain, no bugs, plenty of sun and we won...much to the surprise of our opponents.