Thursday, May 7, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest- Week 94

I just typed 17 pounds to go at the bottom of this entry. That made me a little depressed. But just a little.

I've had a good week, so I am hoping that shows up on the scale tomorrow morning.

Oh and I totally forgot to welcome my wife back to the site after too long an absence. Welcome back sweetie.

Funny thing is, it's been a week since she posted an neither one of us has talked about it in real life. We are kind of ships passing in the night for the next two weeks with our crazy busy schedules.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
5/6 237 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
17 to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.4 Lbs
Dad

Mom said...

2.0 lb loss.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I think after the "Big Race" and our incredible speed :) you will have a nice loss.

-2.2 lbs
Teresa

replica rolex submariner said...

The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.