Friday, March 6, 2009

The Weigh-In Week 87

226.8 A gain of 1.6 pounds. =(


Like I said not the most exciting way to end my 5 week challenge. 5 weeks ago I had dreams of getting to 220. Now I'm hopping to just get under 225 some time soon.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still working towards 220 and below. I just need to start thinking baby steps again.

Laura finally decide on my "Vegetable". I have eaten broccoli with dinner for the last two nights. Turns out it tastes just like cauliflower...who knew. Not my favorite food in all the world, but definitely something I can eat.

Next week is all about getting ready for the 1st 5K of the year, which is a week from Saturday.

Have a great weekend everybody. I this weather holds, will be taking the girls for their first trip to the ski hill. I am very excited.

Tony
3/6 226.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
6.8 to go

1 comment:

Ron said...

You will get there Tony, it's not a race...