Thursday, March 5, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 87

Ughhh!

Sorry I haven't been around this week. It's been a busy week...but mostly I just couldn't get myself motivated at all this week. And I mean to do anything. I have just been a slug all week. Except for Monday when I had one of my best runs of the year. Unfortunately I wasn't able to follow that up with a run yesterday. Oh and I did do my Cardio on Tuesday night so I guess that wasn't to slug like either.


Unfortunately I have a strong feeling this 5 week challenge is going to end on a bummer.

Stay tuned to see tomorrow.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony

3/5 225.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 220
5.2 to go

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

.4 loss
Dad

Anonymous said...

.2 lb loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

.6 loss
Good luk - and good luck this weekend! I hope it is filled with lots of healthy activities.
- nana Heather