Thursday, March 12, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest- Week 88

Not a Good week this week. I'm not sure what happened. I just gave in to every food crave I had all week long. Which is kind of a bummer because other then food, this was a great week.

The good news is, despite turning into a snack attack monster this week I hit the gym hardcore. I had a great run on Tuesday which has given me more confidence for my 5K race on Saturday.

Saturday's St. Patty's day race is kind of like the one year anniversary of my running. It was the first 5K every did and amazingly one of the fastest. I have no illusions about beating last years time of 26:50. I've been slowing down all winter. I'm think I'll probably finish somewhere around 27:30 or 28 minutes. It's the first race of the season though, so I'm not to worried about the time. It's just something fun to do with my dad at this point.

I'm hope the hard work in the gym will off set a little of my dietary indiscretion and keep this weeks gain under 2 pounds.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony

3/12 226.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
6.8 to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zero gain
Time to dig in and get on track!!
Looks like a great day for a race on saturday.
Dad

Anonymous said...

Gain of a pound.

Anonymous said...

no guessing on a gain this week. Great luck on the race this weekend. I do love the videos of the girls skiing - that exercise alone might have dropped many pounds - it always makes me find muscles I have note worked in a long time.

Teresa

Andrew is getting fit said...

Down a pound!