Friday, February 13, 2009

The Weigh In Week 84

227.6. That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 0! Also a gain of 0.

By the rules I set for myself I have failed only half the challenge this week. I didn't have a gain, so I can continue to watch TV. Since I didn't lose a pound, I am at the mercy of my loving wife and her merciless fruits and vegetables for the next week.

I'm a little ticked at this weigh-in. I did pretty good yesterday. I did not graze at all and I drank a ton of water...which may be part of my problem.

I did go home and do Buns of Steal last night.

Not actual buns of steal. I found The Biggest Loser Cardio Workout On Demand on Exercise TV so I tried that. And, it kicked my butt. That Bob Harper is one mean dude. And this was just cardio level 1...and I wasn't using hand weights. I'm still sore this morning. I probably should have stretched before I started.

Oh, and I apologize to anyone who may have been driving down our street last night around 8:30 pm and peeked into our window. I'm sure it was not a pretty sight.

Here's the real bummer. Yesterday morning I was at 226.4. I had dreams of getting close to 225 this morning. Dreams that were shattered.

I'm toying with the idea of keeping up with some of this cardio workout. I have a Biggest Loser DVD from a promotional thing we did over at Fatbloggers last year. It's still in the cellophane wrap. I may have to bust it out this week for an extra kick to make sure I have a good loss next Friday.


Have a great weekend everybody. And happy valentines day...tomorrow.

Tony
2/13 227.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I guess I'll have to break out my DVD as well. I picked it up at Half-Price Books and it's still sitting there... need to do something between my run days. Congrats on the no-gain week.

Ron said...

Your doing fine, the scale does some funny things sometimes... I weigh every day and it can vary by two pounds easily from one day to the next... I could swear that I was going to have a loss on my official WI day, only to be disappointed, so I quit expecting anything!