Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sicky McSickerson

Ughhh.

I caught a bug from somebody this weekend. It isn't the flu. I went and got checked.

Whatever it is, it's filling my head with cobwebs and my muscles with aches.

I kmow it's mild compared to all of you out there stuck in bed for days on end...but it's sapping my motivation something fierce.

I'll be hitting the treadmill later today. I hope I can make it through my run.

On a positive note, I seem to be on track with Week 2 of the challenge.

I did my best to eat resonablly this weekend and got a nice run in with my Dad on Sunday morning.

And we had a blast running around on the frozen lake with the girls. I even got to see the inside of an Ice House for the first time ever.

All in all a fabulous weekend at the lake.

Tony

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

I hope you shake it quickly.

Anonymous said...

If it is in your head go ahead and run. If it is in your chest be careful and maybe rest.
Dad