Monday, February 2, 2009

Keeping Up With The Calories

You would all be so proud of me. I logged my food...until noon on Friday. That's like a whole 4 hours. I got both breakfast and lunch!

OK so reboot on the calorie counting. I started up again today. Anyone want to place bets on how long I last this time?

On a side note my calorie counting site, Fitday.com has revamped their set up and I really like what they have done with the place.


Here is the really proud moment of the weekend. I took all my frustration and ticked-offedness and used it to fuel an awesome run of Friday afternoon. Not mid-June awesome but awesome by recent standards.

I did 4-miles at a decent clip. It's the first time I have run a straight 4 miles in probably more than 2 months. It felt good! All told, I did nearly 4.8 miles on Friday. And I managed another 4.6 today. Didn't quite make 4-miles running today though. My legs kind of gave out just short. I blame all the sitting in theater seats I did this weekend.

Not the best weekend for eating unfortunately. I'm buckling down for the rest of the week. Don't want to be eating broccoli on Saturday!

Tony
2/02 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

5 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats on getting a good run in!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Keep up those runs Tony!

ElleTeeJay said...

Great job, sweetie! And, I am proud of you for posting!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job on the amazing run!

Tony said...

Thanks Sharon. I had another good one today. I'm hoping that my motivation is back for good.