Thursday, February 5, 2009

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 83

I'm feeling good about this week.

For the first time in a long time I have started making some very conscious decisions to make healthier choices. Instead of trying to eat less this week, I really tried to eat better. A lot of that was due to some good support and encouragement from my lovely wife.

I have somewhat reliable calorie data for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I averaged 1,911 calories a day for those 3 days and burned on average 4,140 calories a day.

Although, I am going to guess that I am probably off by 200 calories a day. I wasn't great about logging every little thing I ate...but I got most of it.

So let's say 2,100 calories a day.

That would make the total for those 3 days 6,120 extra calories burned. Not bad considering I ate out on Monday and Wednesday night.

I had some good runs this week too. I had another good long run on Monday and did some speed work on Wednesday.

All and all I'm feeling better than I have felt all year.

The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend so hopefully we get time to enjoy some family fun outside, which will help propel me into next with a good start.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
2/05 229.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.4 Lbs loss
Bring your running stuff to the lake for Sunday morning. I am only going to do 3 miles that day. I'll do 9 to 10 Saturday before you get there.
dad

Tony said...

Sounds good Dad.

I think I'm going to try for an outdoor run tomorrow too.

Anonymous said...

A loss of 1.5!

Kara

Ron said...

Sounds like your doing great. I predict 1.6 pound loss

Anonymous said...

1.8 loss - It is good to see that you are already filling your weekend with good choices. Seems like you are back on track. Good luck!
Nana Heather

Anonymous said...

I say 2 lb. loss. I'm looking forward to the warm weekend so we can be outside.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the advice the other night.

I'll guess 2.3 lbs loss.

Hmm nice weather is nice...

~Nate

Andrew is getting fit said...

1.1 good luck!