Thursday, December 18, 2008

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 76

I was planing on letting everyone know that I'm going on Holiday Hiatus until after the New Year, but I think it's pretty obvious that I have been on Holiday Hiatus for the last two weeks already. There will still be a contest and weigh-in each week, but don't expect any other updates until after January 3rd.

That leaves us with this weeks weigh-in. This has been a good week. As of right now I weigh exactly what I weighed last Friday. Considering how much holiday junk food has been shoved in front of my face this week, I think that's a pretty good accomplishment.

Normally I would guarantee a loss tomorrow morning. But, I have big plans tonight. Laura and I are heading out on the town with our "crew" for our annual holiday get together. Which means I won't be eating my normal reserved Thursday night meal. And thus the non-guarantee on tomorrow's weigh-in. I think a loss could still be possible but even if I have a small gain due to a rich and delicious meal out I know it will just be a little blip...gone by Saturday.

Plus I plan on kicking it extra hard on the treadmill this afternoon!


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
12/18 222.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

.2 lb loss
You can go out and still eat within reason.
Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

I say 0 even. Mwah!

Nato said...

Hmm the possibilities here..

Do I vote big gain and slip extra food onto your plate tonight? Push extra drinks and big group appetizers?

OR

Do I vote big loss and harass you into not consuming anything tonight in some delightful manner such as getting you to tell long 'back in the day' stories so you are too busy to eat..

I think I will settle on: No vote, that way I can just enjoy spending some precious time hanging out together tonight.

~Nato

Anonymous said...

I think I will go with a vote of "Merry Christmas - see you next year!"

Kara