Friday, December 12, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 75




It's a Christmas miracle!!!!

222.4!!! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.4!!!!

I am shocked. I didn't think I had much of a chance at a loss this week, let alone a nice big loss. This gives me renewed hope for getting...and staying under 220 for the holidays. This loss also motivates me to keep kicking it in to gear.

In anticipation of a gain I had planned on writing about how I was going to try and just minimize the damage until the new year and then kick it into high gear after January 1st. But now I saw screw that! I'm kicking it into high gear right now.

Have a great weekend everybody.
Tony
12/12 222.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job.

Anonymous said...

Stay strong
Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

Nice work, sweetie pie! You're my hero!

Ron said...

Tony,
Congrats on the nice loss!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Nice! I'd take that kind of loss any day of the week!

Dr.Rutledge said...

Hi Tony,

Congratulations on your achievement. I'm an academic physician (formerly at Harvard and Stanford) who found your blog while looking for the best health writers. I think your writing is great! I would like to feature you in the Weight Loss Community on Wellsphere, a top 10 health website that has well over 2 million visitors monthly.

If you would like to learn more, just drop me an email to Dr.Rutledge@wellsphere.com