Friday, November 21, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 72




219.4!!! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.6!

Hurray. Back below 220 again and feeling good. This is going to be a tough week to stay on track but I am determined to keep this good streak going right on through the holidays.

I really want to reach Christmas with some progress from where I was last year.

You know what, that's kind of the wrong way to look at it. This whole thing was about getting healthy, not just losing weight and that has been what this year was about. And on that end I have made some huge changes.

So let's rephrase. I would really like to get down to or close to a new low by the end of the year, but if I don't I will celebrate all of the amazing athletic accomplishments I have had this year and feel no regret about the the year I have had.

Have a great weekend everybody.
Tony
11/21 219.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
A little less to go

1 comment:

Melissa.C.Gregory said...

Hey Tony! I applaud your long-term commitment to your health! You are looking great - keep it up! Melissa