Thursday, November 20, 2008

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 72

This has been a good week. I finally feel like I am back on track for the first time in a month. I should be looking at a nice size loss this week (fingers crossed) and if all goes well today, I should be back under 220 by tomorrow morning (double fingers crossed).

I am going to work really hard to minimize any gains that may show up next week due to Thanksgiving. I'm doing the Thanksgiving morning run with my lovely wife and then I hope to get one or two more workouts in while we are off celebrating the Holiday. I really don't want to go 4 days with no workouts!

Also, due to the holiday, next weeks way in will be on Thursday morning. No way am I weighing the day after Thanksgiving.


Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
11/20 222 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

5 comments:

Unknown said...

1.8 lbs lost!!!

Anonymous said...

2.2 lbs lost!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

2 is the magic number again
Dad

Anonymous said...

2.4 lb loss - hope the movie is fun tonight
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.6 lb loss.
Love Mom