Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 65

Have I mentioned how much I love my legs?

Now that my back is feeling better, and my leg is healed after the goat attack, I am finally making it back to the gym for some weightlifting.

On my first day back yesterday, I spent some time checking myself out in the mirror. You can't help it, they are everywhere in the gym. Also, I am incredible narcissistic.

It reminded me that I love the way my legs look now. They are the one part of my body that I wouldn't change anymore.

I may not have "real runners legs" yet, but I think they are kinda sexy! And I don't care if I have to be the one to say it.

It makes me sad that shorts season is rapidly coming to a close.

I have not been so good with the craving suppression this week, so I would not be surprised if there is a slight up tick on the scale tomorrow. Just because I won't be surprised, doesn't mean I won't be disappointed.

I am off for another "short" 4-mile run.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
09/18 217.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.4 lbs. to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a god run.
.6 Lbs lost
dad

Anonymous said...

.4lb loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

.8 loss, Good Luck!
~ Nana Heather

john - from fat to fit said...

All right I'll go with your instinct - .6lb gain. Hope not though!

Anonymous said...

I'm optimistic.
1 lb loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Tony - Be careful, all your christmas presents might be mini-skirts...

0.3 loss -

Kara