Friday, August 29, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 63



217.2! That's what it said on the scale this morning! A loss of 2 pounds.

I told you that 2 pound gain last week would be gone this week. Now I just have to keep the moment going again.

My 7 mile run on Sunday should help. Although, I have to tell you I am a little anxious about it. I'm still not feeling up to speed with running yet. (Pun Intended.)

I did 5 miles on the treadmill and barely made it to 4 miles before I had to take a short walk break.

7 Miles may hurt but I am determined to do it.

Our big winner this week is my dad with a guess of 1.8. I have to say with so many votes this week i am a little surprised that no one guessed 2lbs on the nose.

Enjoy the holiday weekend everybody.

Tony
08/29 217.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.2 lbs. to go

No comments: