Friday, May 9, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 47

You guys were way too optimistic, but thanks for having faith in me.

Sadly this weeks weigh in is no where near any of your guesses.

219.8! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 4.4 pounds.

No pictures this week. Not because I'm embarrassed. We just had a crazy morning and finding the camera ended up last on the priority list. Besides we all know what what 219 looks like.

If you really miss the white t-shirt head here for your weekly fix.

Could have done better on yesterdays eating.
You can find all the details here.

Here's the short story.
Calories Eaten: 2411
Calories Burned: 3851

Follow along with today's eating here.

Andrew was the least optimistic of ya all so he would have been this weeks winner. Thanks for playing Andrew.

If you want to know what my weight loss journey would be like if I lived in New Zealand, go check out Andrews blog. He and I seem to be on a nearly identical journey.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
05/09: 219.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
11.8 lbs. to go

P.S.
The official results are in from last weeks 5K Race.
My official time was 27:40.
I finished 129 out of 421 Runners.
My friend Teresa was right there with me in 130th place.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Thanks for the good wishes in my race tomorrow Tony. I'll try and beat your time! Although my fastest time so far is 4 minutes slower than yours. ;)


I'm actually sorry I came closest to guessing this week but such is life sometimes eh.