Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 45

It appears I survived my two day workout frenzy...so far. My brother-in-law joined me for the swim last night. It was nice to have the company and the motivation. Sadly the swimming was not as easy as I thought it would be ...just like everyone has been telling me for the last month.

Turns out having been on the Junior High swim team nearly 20-years ago does not make you an expert swimmer. By the end of the hour I started getting the feel for it, but my stamina was no where near where I had hoped it would be. I managed to do a few 200 meter stretches without resting but that was it. The race requires a 400 meter swim. So the swimming will need some work.

Got to say it was weird to be back in my old Junior High again. This morning I could not have told you what the Junior High locker room looked like, or what color it was. But, as soon as I stepped in, the whole place came flooding back to me and for just a moment I was a giddy, insecure 13 year old boy again. Lucky it was just for a minute.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
04/23: 220.2 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
12.2 lbs. to go


p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say that your first week of really hitting the workouts hard will have great results... I'm guessing you lose 2.2

Anonymous said...

3 lb loss!!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

1.6 Lbs
Dad

Anonymous said...

2.4 lb loss
I do think the swimming will come back... I was able to swim and spin Wed morning!

~Teresa

Anonymous said...

You've had a good week! I guess 1.8 pound loss. (ps. I agree, who knew swimming was such hard work!) Ali

Anonymous said...

4 Lbs. loss this week. go to see you back at it.

Anonymous said...

2.6 Loss
P.S. The PMS girls locker room is green. I remember from when I got my fingers stuck in the pool doors!
Sister Sarah

ElleTeeJay said...

2 pounds even! I'm so proud of all the hard work you're putting in this week. I love you.

Anonymous said...

2.8 lb loss
Love Mom