Thursday, April 17, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 45

Week 45! Wow, we are only 7 weeks away from the Guess How Much I Weigh 1 year anniversary. I can't believe it.

After yesterday's post I am sure you are all dying to get a vote in. Just remember next week is going to be a whole new ball game!

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
04/16: 217.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.6 lbs. to go


p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 Lb
Dad

Anonymous said...

2 lb gain...go get em next week!!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

1.2 lb gain.
Sister Sarah

Unknown said...

0.4 lb loss. I'm rootin' for ya, buddy.

Anonymous said...

.6 lbs Evan

Anonymous said...

I ment .06 loss Evan

Anonymous said...

.01 loss
Love Mom

Andrew is getting fit said...

No change!

Nato said...

Hmm interesting rules clarification question.. if you must guess a loss without going over.. how does it work if you guess a gain? No going under?

I was going to guess a loss, but I'm bitter that you failed to warn me the fries at Tuggs were good! =-P

I'll guess 2 lbs. gain.

I better be wrong! =-) Keep up the good work Ton-, sorry to have stolen a workout lunch from you. (It was great to see you new office, and thanks for being so hospitable to Brian.)

~Nato

Anonymous said...

.6lb gain - Spring is coming... working out outside will get easier!

~Teresa