Friday, March 21, 2008

The Wife Weighs In...Week 24

Happy Friday, GHMIW fans!

Quick update for me as I only have a couple of minutes. I'm taking the day off and the girls are still sleeping, so this might be my only chance! (Even though Nana Heather is here today...there is just so much to do!)

I had a little stand-off of my own this week and I stuck to it pretty well. I went back to logging everything I ate and even planned out my days ahead of time. Yesterday was a little more difficult, as my staff threw me a surprise birthday party. Buffalo chicken salad wasn't too bad, but I had a little trouble resisting the blue cheese.

Cardio and weights on Monday, hour on the treadmill on Tuesday, overslept on Wednesday, hour on the treadmill yesterday, cardio and weights this morning.

I hope to continue the stand-off through the Easter weekend (yikes!) and next week as we get ready for vacation.

Have a happy Easter! Don't let the Reese's peanut butter eggs bite you in the backside...
Laura (a.k.a. Elle Tee Jay)

3/14/08: 187.0 pounds
3/14/08: 184.4 pounds (a loss of 2.6 pounds)

Total loss: 44.0 pounds
Next goal: 182.0 pounds

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why to go Laura!!
You sounded very good last night at church. Have a great Birthday weekend and we will see you this afternoon.
Bob

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Laura - 2.6 lbs. is awesome. Have a great birthday.