Monday, March 24, 2008

Not A Good Weekend

I managed to do the opposite of everything I had planed on doing this weekend.

I was going to eat well. I was going to squeeze in an extra workout. I was going to avoid a huge weekend gain.

Instead I ate way to much. I missed my Friday workout and didn't make up for it on Saturday. I gained 5 pounds.

All in all this was a very up and down weekend. We had some great times and some horrible times.

We had a wonderful Easter celebration with family and a great trip down memory lane.... even if it was a little chaotic.

Unfortunately we also had a sick little girl and some other not so fun things going on.

So this week is about getting healthy mentally and physically and looking forward to next weekends vacation.

A loss this week is a long shot, but I am going to give myself until Friday for the weigh-in in a furtive hope that we might be able to pull things off.

So the contest will be on Thursday as normal.

Tony
03/24: 216lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
5 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is a saying that "life is what happens to you while you are planning the future". Everybody has bad days and unexpected events. If life gives you lemmons, learn how to make lemonade. I have several other platitudes for you if you want but I think you get the idea. You have accomplished a great deal and you need to keep your long range goals in mind to help you over the hurdles. You are at the point where many people fail because they don't make the life style changes that are necessary to maintain themselves. You are doing the right thing to always set new goals for yourself. Enjoy your vacation and keep your eye on the horizon.