Thursday, March 27, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 42

A mixed week to say the least. I had a few to many mini-binges this week. I'm not doing well with this transition week from Easter to Vacation. The week has kind of turned into an extension of Easter or a vacation preview. An Eastecation if you will.

On the other hand I made some big strides in the gym this week. Ran an extra 6 minutes on the treadmill on Monday. Managed to do 50 push ups on Tues. Did my first bike to treadmill cross training on Wed. The bike to treadmill went surprisingly well, although I am feeling it today. I spent 20 minutes on the bike and did 4.7 miles. Then, I did 20 minutes on the treadmill and did 2.2 miles. Not bad for my first try.

Sadly I can almost guarantee that the extra effort in the gym will not be enough to offset the extra effort in the snack drawer.

I am bringing my shoes along on vacation though and plan to get at least two runs in. Next week we'll get back on track. Can't forget the Triathlon is only 3 months away... which reminds me I still need to get a bike. That will be first on the list after vacation. And the new 5K is only 6 weeks away!

I'll do my best to post my weigh-in before we head to the airport tomorrow morning.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
03/27: 213 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
5 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

.2lbs
Hope I am way low
Dad

Anonymous said...

.8 loss!Good luck and have a great vacation!!!

cousin angie

Anonymous said...

.4 loss
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

.6 was a good guess last time!

See you at the airport!
Teresa

ElleTeeJay said...

I'll go 1 pound even.

Nato said...

In the spirit of raising the vote count.. and without applying much thought... 10 lbs!

~Nate "will look worse in swimtrunks than Tony in HiltonHead" O'Connor

Anonymous said...

-1.4
Sister Sarah