Friday, February 15, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 36



214.6! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of .6

So close once again!!!

I am extremely happy with this small loss. Not so much because the loss is small, but I am under 215 for the first time in well over a decade. And being under 215 means I am no longer OBESE.

I know I said I needed to get to 214, but technically I just needed to get under 215.

A body mass index of 30 is considered Obese. A BMI between 25 to 29.9 is considered Overweight. I am at 29.9.

So I am excited, but I'm saving the celebration until I get under 214 since that was the original goal.

Once again Teresa is our big winner this week. Will not exactly big since there were only 9 votes, but definitely a winner. No prize but Teresa does win big congratulations! With an exclamation point even!


Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
2/15: 214.6lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
.6 pounds to go

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to Tony!!!! You are now at much healther place than being obese and you are looking good (can one man say that to another? hey your my son so yes I can).
Love Dad

Anonymous said...

How can I edit my comment, it should be
way to go Tony
Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

Rock on, sweetie! That's great!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Tony! Good job.
Love you
Mom

Mom said...

Congratulations! What a fabulous thing to get under that 30 bmi!!

Cynthia Rose said...

Three Cheers!! that is awesome

Laura N said...

Woohoo! Nice job.