Thursday, February 7, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 35

The numbers might not look so good this week but I think if I can stay strong today that I can still pull out a loss tomorrow.

I didn't bother trying to recap the gluttony from the weekend. Just know that I ate wy more than I should have. I did step it up in the gym this week. Well kind of... I went from running my 5ks at 5.5 mph to running them at 5.7 mph. I have completed 4 5ks in a row since last Wed.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.



Stats for the week of February 4th.


Calories Consumed: From Monday morning through Wednesday. night I have consumed aprox. 7392 calories.

Calories Burned: From Monday morning through Wednesday night I have burned aprox. 11730 calories.

32% of my calories have come from fat.
11% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

52% of my calories came from carbs.

16% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
2/07: 216.8lbs
NEW GOAL: 214
2.8 pounds to go.

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

10 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

1.0 pound even. Go, baby, go!

Anonymous said...

1lb
Dad

Anonymous said...

I did not see Laura's guess. I think we put in at the same time. I will go with .8 Lbs
Dad

Anonymous said...

1.5lb loss!!

Anonymous said...

.6

Anonymous said...

.4lbs loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.2 pounds lost.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say a loss of .2
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

**quickly does some math - gets a headache*** hehehe just kidding,lets see my guess will be a lost of 1.4

Anonymous said...

I'm going for a big loss of 1.6lb's this week and to make sure we have 10 guesses, Geoff estimates .5lbs. I know it is dark and cold in Minnesota right now but it was 80F in Dallas last week. Spring is just around the corner so hang in there and be thinking about swim suit season coming soon. Go try on some suits for inspiration.