Thursday, November 1, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 21

Despite a massive haul by our little girls, not a single piece of Halloween candy made it past my lips last night. My will power was strong. It helps that my lovely wife and my parents were all there to stand guard.

I couldn't believe how quickly the girls figured out the whole Halloween racket. They don't even know what candy is, but by the second house they were demanding more of it. "Trick or Treat" quickly turned into "More Candy!" Keep in mind these little geniuses won't be two until December!

A couple of quick things.

This was another week where I got way behind on the calorie tracking. By Monday night I was already 3 days behind so I gave up trying and I am living free this week. Which means no stats again. With the exception of Sunday Night's bread debacle I have eaten well this week and worked out everyday but Monday.

I am starting a couple of new things on the exercise front this week.

First, I am changing my schedule. Instead of running 5 to 6 days a week I am cutting back to 3. I have reached a point where my legs are wearing out faster than my lungs, so I want to give my legs more rest time. On my off days I will be doing strength training and possibly some cardio cross training on an elliptical machine.

As of today I have joined the tiny little gym we have here at work. It's not much but it will suit my needs for awhile and should help make my strength training more effective. As the cold weather starts creeping in I am going to need the treadmills for running inside as well.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
11/1: 225.6 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
5.6 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.8 lbs - Good Luck!
Nana Heather

ElleTeeJay said...

I am going with 1.4 pounds.

Anonymous said...

I am going with 2 lbs, great job on resisting the Halloween Candy temptation!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great dinner last night and for asking us to share in the girls Halloween.
My guess this week is 1.6
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

2.5 lbs - Just skipping Halloween candy must be worth a pound!
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.5!