Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


My lovely wife bought our Halloween candy weeks ago and I still have no clue where she hid it. That is what I call a supportive wife. She told me in passing that she had purchased it and then without mention, she hid it away. I didn't even realize she had hid it until two days ago. To my credit I have yet to try and seek it out.

Thanks to my wife I have yet to indulge in a Halloween Candy pig out session. Let's hope that statement remains true when I step on the scale on Friday morning.

We are taking the girls out for their first night of Trick-or-Treating tonight. They are going to be the two cutest little princess' in the history of the world! Now if I can only convince the girls to demand a trick instead of a treat we should be golden.

Oh, we also need about 100 kids to stop by our house to ensure that all the candy gets gone. If you live in the neighborhood, stop by and take two or three.

Tony
10/31: 225.6 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
5.6 lbs. to go

No comments: