Friday, September 7, 2007

Weigh-In Week 13

Keeping the streak alive.



236.4! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 2.6 lbs.

Like I said, it was going to be a surprise this morning. At least I was surprised. The last thing I said to Laura last night was, "I think I might have a gain this week." Then again, it has been well established that I have no clue what is going on with my body.

Here's the fun part. I can now say I have lost more than 50 lbs! Rock On! 51.6 lbs. to be exact.

My mom is the big winner this week, with a guess of 2.4. We only had 9 votes so no prize, but my Mom has been taking care of the girls while Nana Heather is off living the good life in New York this week so I'll probably do something nice for my Mom anyway.

Speaking of Nana Heather's adventures in New York, here is a Picture of Nana Heather and my sister at the Today Show this morning. Maybe you saw them on TV.



In case you can't pick their fuzzy faces out of the crowd or have no clue what Nana Heather and my sister look like, here is the annotated photo.


Here's a link to video of Nana Heather and Sister Sarah on TV this morning. They are on the left side of the screen, right over Daisy Fuentes' right shoulder.

Have a great weekend everybody!

Tony
9/7: 236.4 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
16.4 lbs. to go

1 comment:

ElleTeeJay said...

You are looking good, baby! I am so impressed by your unflagging determination.

I expected a gain this week. After a big loss last week,Labor Day weekend, and other factors, it was predestined that the scale would move in the wrong direction.

Here's my update:
Gain this week: 1.4
Total weight loss: 22.4
2.6 pounds to next goal of 25 total pounds lost by the end of September.
6.0 pounds to reach my next goal by October 15.