Friday, September 7, 2007

A Photo History Of My Weight Gain

I think this is a really interesting way to put my weight gain and loss into perspective. Here are pictures of me from nearly everyone of the last 10 years.

The first is my lovely wife and I in Bath, England. Don't we look so young and skinny? I am 22 years old in that picture.

While the first picture is the only one where I could be even remotely considered thin, it doesn't look like I really started putting on weight until 2000. Around 2004 or 2005 is when I become what I would consider obese.

I'd say right now I am at a pre-2000 weight but not quite to 22 year old me..... Yet!

Here's something else I noticed in putting this together, for most of my life I have had really bad fashion sense! You may not be able to tell from these photos, but trust me, it's true.









2 comments:

John said...

WOW Tony!

I cannot begin to express the awe I am in when I see your progress. I really liked your post on crossing the 50 lb. mark. It's really easy to look at the amount of weight that you want to lose and think that it is insurmountable.
Many people are congratulating me on the 67 lbs I've lost. It would be easy to think of the 130 that I still have to go, but I look to guys like you and I start thinking that I can actually do this.

Keep up the good work. It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

John J. Kaiser said...

Looks like your almost back to your 22 year old self. Congrats.

J. Kaiser
http://totaltransformation.wordpress.com