Thursday, September 20, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Conest - Week 15

Here are a few things you should know before guessing this week.

1. I had a huge meal out on Saturday night. I cheated a little and stepped on the scale on Sunday morning. I had gained 3 lbs. from my weigh in last Friday.

2. I cheated a little more this morning and stepped on the scale again. This mornings weight makes it look like a loss is possible this week... but see fact number 3 before you get to excited.

3. Today I am heading off on a work sponsored bowling outing to a greasy little dive down the road called Elsie's. Many of you know it I am sure. There will be lots of beer and lots of good, greasy bar food. I have gone back and forth on this over the last couple of days. I could go and not worry about what I eat and have a good time or I can go and not eat or drink and have a slightly less good time.

Here is what I have decided. This is all about changing my lifestyle not just dieting to lose weight i.e. this is my diet not a diet. If I go out tonight and avoid food and beer just so I can have a weight loss tomorrow morning that is dieting. So I am going to go and have a good time. I will do my best to be responsible but I am going to enjoy some wings and fires and a beer or two. There is a very good chance this will jeopardize "The Streak". If it does, we'll see if we can beat the streak with a new one.

4. We will have a special guest joining us for weigh-in tomorrow morning. Don't Miss it!

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Stats for the week of September 17th.

Walked / Ran: 12.8 miles

Calories Consumed: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have consumed aprox. 15848 calories.

Calories Burned: From Thursday morning through Wed. night I have burned aprox. 27902 calories.

31% of my calories have come from fat.
9% of those calories came from Saturated Fats.

47% of my calories came from carbs.

18% of my calories came from protein.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
9/20: 234 lbs.
Goal: 220 lbs.
14 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

11 comments:

Em said...

Tony, firstly, I commend you on the decision to go out and have fun. This whole thing is a lifetime deal, and if you know me, you know that means that beer and *some* good bad-for-you food is okay, every now and then. In fact, I believe it's important to your success. You have to still have fun while doing this.

and I guess 2.2 lbs.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

My guess this week is 1.0.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.2 loss.

Anonymous said...

I think you will have a 1.4 lb. loss. Have fun tonight.

Sue

Anonymous said...

1.8 lb loss!

~Teresa

Sir Fluffy said...

0.8 lb loss

Anonymous said...

Zero loss. The beer will hang with you over night because of the liquid and salt but you will drop it in a few days.
Dad

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with .6 pounds. I'll be thrilled if that is my result this week!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say .2

Evan

Scott said...

1.500000, not sure how many significant digits you are dealing with here, so I wanted to be precise... - Scott

Anonymous said...

I hope I made the vote in time...it is already noon in Dublin! I think there will be continued losses this week. I vote a drop of 1.1lbs.

Katie C.