Thursday, February 19, 2009

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 85

As of now I am even for the week. Still hanging at the same weight I was last week. As always it all depends on what happens today.

I had such high hopes for this week, and I have been so good... but maybe not good enough to over come some bad decisions I made over the weekend.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
2/19 227.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

.4 loss
dad

Andrew is getting fit said...

1.3 pound loss!

ElleTeeJay said...

.2 loss :)

Anonymous said...

.8 loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

1.6 lb loss.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

1.0 lb loss. I am sorry if I am to late to guess, I never get the email until Fridays :(
-Sister Sarah