Friday, January 16, 2009

The Weigh-In Week 80

225! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A loss of 1.8.

What a difference a couple of pounds can make.

Comparing this weeks weigh-in pictures to last weeks I feel like my face looks much thinner. Could just be the added stubble. Because everybody knows besides making you look cool stubble makes you look thin.

I am a little disappointed I didn't hit a 2 pound loss this week. I was down 2 pounds yesterday but I bounced back a little this morning. The good news is I tightened my belt another notch yesterday. Not quite back to the notch I was on at 215, but getting closer.

Next week is going to be a challenge. I am heading to a 4 day conference out of town next week so I'll be way off routine. The one bright side is I'm heading to warmer climates so I should be able to get some nice outdoor runs in while I am gone. And it looks like the hotel has an awesome fitness center, so that should help.

Looks like my Dad is this weeks winner with an on the nose guess. I think my dad had the exact number last week too. I wonder if he's cheating.

Have a great weekend everybody. Rumor has it we are going to get above -30 some time this weekend. I might breakout the shorts.

Tony
225
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Hon. I forgot to vote again. I got out of the habit when I was recouperating. I'll try and be better.
Love Mom

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good man!

Ron said...

Congrats on the loss!

ElleTeeJay said...

Rock on, sweetie! We'll keep the momentum rolling this weekend! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I do not cheat!!!!
I think I'll get a job at the state fair next summer guessinig weight.
Great job and way to get back on track.
Dad