Thursday, January 1, 2009

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest Week 78

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!

Today's big news...besides a bright and shine New Year...I made 500 miles for the year yesterday. 501.68 to be exact.

I'll refelct more on what this past year was all about next week. For now it's on to the guessing.

I had a good week this week...until last night. The scale at the gym yesterday said 223. I doubt that's what it will say tomorrow.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
1/21 225 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to go against your hunch. I think the scale will read 223. Hopefully, I will be wrong and it will be lower.

Anonymous said...

I guess a 1.2 loss for this week. Hope you had a good time at your party last night.
Sister Sarah

Andrew is getting fit said...

2 pound gain. :)

Anonymous said...

Go Tony! My weight fared much worse over the holidays - you are doing great!

Kara