Friday, December 26, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 77

225! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of .8. Not bad considering today was my first workout since last Thursday...oh and that whole two days of holiday feasting.

There are two caveats to the 225.

1. I weighed in on my in-laws scale again so I am sure there is a little discrepancy with weighing in on a different scale.

2. I weighed in after my run this morning. As always I sweated a lot on my run so I was probably a few quarters low in the water weight.

Are you impressed that I got up and went for a run outdoors the day after Christmas?

I am.

It was a beautiful day for a run and it felt so good to get out.

Last week I calculated my miles for the year and realized I was only 6 miles short of making 500 miles for the year.

I never set out to make any kind of mileage goal for the year but since I am so close to such a nice round number, I am going to make 500 happen.

After this mornings run I have only 2.4 miles to go.

I'll be back in a week for a New Years weigh in.

Hope everyone had a merry holiday.

Tony
12/26 225 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

P.S. Thanks Dad for being such a dedicated guesser.

4 comments:

Ron said...

not a bad gain for the day after Christmas..... my daily WI showed showed I ate a couple of pounds worth of food yesterday lol!

Sara Lou said...

Hi Tony, your Grandma Lucille gave me your blog-site as motivation for my hubby & I... (I work in the office where she lives...)

I thought it only fair to let you know some random stranger was watching you ;).

I guess we aren't really strangers... since I love your grandma (& grandpa Ken) to pieces... :)

Hubby & I are re-starting our weight-watchers program on Monday... we've been WWrebels for 4 years (& 2 children... to my defense)...

*Sara Harriger (& Tim)

Unknown said...

Just a weight conscience surfer here, We have similar weight patterns. I was 225 this morning also! I am a female though and only 5'8".. anyway, I like your blog!

Andrew is getting fit said...

Way to go with the run!

I'm experiencing a bit of Christmas holiday gain myself but have done more running these holidays than ever before.