Friday, December 5, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 74

As predicted a gain.

124.8. That's what it said on the scale. A gain of 3.8 pounds. That holiday weight just didn't want to go away. Back on track this week. I can not end the year above 220. Which means, I have to get some insurance before the holidays. I'm going to try my darnedest to get under 220 for next week. A tall order I know...but I need the motivation.

Sorry about the lack of photos. I manged to lose our camera...or it was stolen, not sure which one yet. Either way it will have to be replaced.


I stopped on my way into work to offer a ride to an injured runner. He was an older guy limping along. It looked like he'd pulled something and he was going nowhere fast. I figured it would be good karma to offer a hand. I know I'd want someone to stop if I was far from home and the temp was hovering around 10 degrees.

Turns out the guy was only a few blocks from home and didn't need a ride...although he apparently needed someone to talk to. He took ten minutes to tell me his whole life story before telling me he was fine. Nice guy though and not a bad way to break up the boredom of the morning drive.

Have a great weekend everybody. Ours is packed with family fun, hope yours is to.

Tony
12/05 224.8 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

3 comments:

ElleTeeJay said...

Awww. You're such a good guy. That's why I love you!

We need some renewed inspiration at our house. What are we going to do about it?

Anonymous said...

124? Dude, that's not a gain - that's a huge loss (I mean, typo).

Nato said...

Whether the offer of the ride was taken up or needed, the karma points award none the less. Chatting with you might have done more for him than a ride anyway.

Well done chief.

Nato