Friday, November 7, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 70

224! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 6-pounds.
(I thought a 224 picture would be too depressing.)

Told you I had been bad.

New effort starts today...as does my punishment. I'm really looking forward to my salad for lunch!

I'll be spending the weekend raking leaves in the freezing cold rain and snow. That has to be good for dropping a few pounds. I am shooting to lose 4 pounds this week. A guys gotta dream big.

I just went looking for a picture of the last time I weighed 224. Turns out I have never had a 224 weigh in. Here's the cool / scary part, the last time I weighed more than 223 was way back in October 2007...over a year ago. Good motivation to lose this gain and lose it quickly...and never get back here again.

Have a great weekend everybody.

Tony
11/06 224 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Heck Of A Lot to go

1 comment:

john - from fat to fit said...

Wow, I didn't see that one coming. Get back out there and kick butt!