Thursday, November 6, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 70

I managed to do a lot of self sabotaging over the last 2 weeks. I quit going to the gym and started eating way more than I should have. At first I convinced myself it was my right as part of the grieving process to let myself go...then I just got lazy and self indulgent.

So here's the deal. I am going to have a huge gain this week. I have stepped on the scale once in the past two weeks, and it was not good. I don't know how big this big gain is going to be but I know it's not going to be pretty.

I am ready to face the consequences. 3 weeks ago I made another promise to have 4 losses in a row. I did great on week one and took last week off. So tomorrow's weigh-in will officially be week two of the "4 Week Challenge". And I have every intention of taking my punishment like a man. This means:

1. I will have to cook dinner every night for the week.
2. No TV for the week from Friday to Friday (excluding the Girls Bedtime Movie)
3. I have to replace one meal everyday for that week with a salad.
4. The following weeks weigh-in photo will be a picture of my shirtless belly.

Man I forgot all about the salad for a week part. Oh that sucks!

But I have to be held accountable for my actions.

I continue to creep up heavier and heavier every time I fall of the wagon. That must stop.

And just to clarify, to have a successful week next week I only have to have a loss from this weeks weigh-in. I don't need to get back to the week one low... not that I would complain.



Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
11/06 218 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
10 to go

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

220 and good luck!

Anonymous said...

2.5lb gain. Hang in there, comfort food is just that, comforting! I have complete faith you'll be back on track in no time!

Cousin Angie