Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Guess How Much I weigh Contest - Week 73

I almost forgot.

I am expecting small up tick on the scale tomorrow due to a lack of workout and a big lunch today. Hopefully only temporary.

The weigh in and thanksgiving day race report will be up sometime on Thursday or Friday.

Have a wonderful, merry Thanksgiving everyone.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
11/26 219.4 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
Lots to go

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.4
Dad

Anonymous said...

.6
Mom

Anonymous said...

.4 lb loss
Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

1.0 lbs loss. Have a great race & a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Nana Heather