Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Back On Track...Hopefully

My back is starting to feel better. I'm not 100% yet but I am getting there.

I am heading out in a little while to try my first run in over a week. Fingers crossed.

My running is not the only thing that has gotten off track, my eating has gotten a little out of hand as well.

Between the back pain and a stressful week last week, I let my food discipline fall to the way side.

Actually, as Laura pointed out last week my eating has gotten pretty lax over the last month. Sort of a gradual downhill slide.

So time to reign things in and start making smart choices again. Not to mention I have to start fitting in to all the winter clothes I bought last year when I was at my lowest weight.

Wish me luck on the run.


Tony

2 comments:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Good luck! I hope the back sorts itself out real soon.

Anonymous said...

You can get back on track, Hon. It's all in your head.
Love Mom