Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mixed Bag

This has been a mixed week so far...as far as healthy living goes. Without really thinking about it I have been eating horribly this week, but I have been so active that the exercise seems to be offsetting the eating...so far.

Today is going to be another challenge. I am doing my second brick (bike and run back-to-back) over lunch today. Checking the weather this morning I noticed it is supposed to be 87 today.

Not that I am complaining. After whining for so long about not having summer I would never complain about an 87 degree day... but it is going to make todays workout challenging.

Just have to remember to hydrate.

Tony
06/25 217.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.6 lbs. to go

P.S.
Ellie got her stitches out yesterday and her cut looks great. I think it is going to heal up real nice.

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

The extra exercise is probably making you extra hungry. Funny how that works.