Thursday, June 26, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 54

If I were to post my weight today I would be posting a nice loss for the week... unfortunately I have to wait until tomorrow to post my weight, which puts everything up in the air.

I have a B.B.Q Potluck tonight and as we all know Potlucks are one of the members of the Food Axis of Evils. I will do my best to control myself, but late night eating and a big meal are not always conducive to a good weigh-in.

Plus, I am a little worried that this mornings low weigh-in was partially due to all the water weight I lost during my workout yesterday.

Holy cow was that hot. I am sad to report I didn't make my full work out. Well, I did make the full workout but I had to stop and walk for 3 minutes half way through the run...and I only did 2 miles, not 2.5... but the 2.5 is something I am working up to.

Did I mention it was really freakin' hot?

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.


I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
06/26 217.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
9.6 lbs. to go


p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

1.6lb lost. I'm rootin' for ya. I've completed four straight days of jogging 3.8 miles each day (just happens to be the distance around the community adjacent to my workplace). I do it in the morning around sunrise so it's only about 80-85 here.

Anonymous said...

1.0 lb loss
Pot lucks are hard. Just fill your plate once with good stuff and don't go near the food again. I know you can do it.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

.6 lb loss
We just have to hope it is not that hot on the day of the tri!
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

2lb loss! I am optimistic! Keep up the good work.

cousin angie

ElleTeeJay said...

I'm going with 1.4...good luck, honey!

Andrew is getting fit said...

2.2!