Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 51

Somewhere this week things took a turn for the worse. I got crazy busy again and stopped counting calories. I also worked like a mad man hauling dirt and rock and building and digging. I think this translated to my mind and / or stomach as free reign to eat whatever I wanted. With all that exercise I must be able to eat more calories right? Wrong!

Long story short I think I am going to have a little gain. Which I was fine with until I realized that next week is the one year anniversary of this journey. So now I am a little ticked at myself for losing track this week. In honor of next weeks anniversary, I am going to spend the next week being on my best behavior. And I am back to calorie counting starting today.

I have an early morning meeting tomorrow so results may be posted a little late.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

You can check out my food journal for the last few days here.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.


Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!

Tony
06/5: 215 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
7 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A loss of .6.
Sister Sarah

Anonymous said...

.2 lb loss
~Teresa

Anonymous said...

loss of 1.0 lbs.
Nana Heather

Andrew is getting fit said...

Steady as she goes. 0

ElleTeeJay said...

loss of 0.4...love you!

Anonymous said...

2lb loss...I am being optimistic with all the manual labor you've done!!

cousin angie

Unknown said...

That's cool about the anniversary. Next week will be 2 years since I started WeightWatchers and I'm also facing the self-destructive behaviors this week.

0.4 gain... (but then again, I bet I have that much gain at next week's weigh-in too).

Anonymous said...

Hmm kinda hard to find a number.. I'm gonna say $1001 Bob!

er.. Loss of 0.8 lbs?

I tried to eat more popcorn so you wouldn't have to.. then I guess there were refills I didn't see coming.

Thanks for joining on guy night!

~Nato

Anonymous said...

I hate it when all the good numbers are gone.
I say 1.2 lb loss.
Love Mom