Friday, April 4, 2008

The Weigh-In Week 43




222 =( That's what it said on the scale this morning. A 4 pound post vacation gain.

I am not so worried about the 4 pound vacation gain... I am worried about the 9 pound gain I have accumulated over the last two weeks.

I have 4 weeks until my next 5K race and I would like to be at a new low by then. That means some serious work ahead. Hopefully I will be starting in on some serious Tri Training in the next two weeks, so that should help some.

To get things started right next week has officially been declared a standoff week.

As the weather is finally turning to spring, I am hoping to get my bike bought in the next few weeks and hit the road. I also plan to start swimming at the local Junior High in the next two weeks.

Play time is over, it's time to get serious.

You can tell I am serious, I have used the word serious 5 times in this post!

Have a great weekend everybody. Get out there and enjoy your first taste of spring.

Tony
04/04: 222 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
14 lbs. to go

1 comment:

Andrew is getting fit said...

Don't sweat it. It's great that you had a good holiday. You know you can get back on track.