Friday, December 28, 2007

The Weigh-In Week 29

Oh if only those of you who voted could have been right!

223.6!!! That's what it said on the scale this morning. A gain of 7.4 pounds!!!!!!

I regret nothing. Sure it may take an extra few weeks to get to my 214 goal...but I enjoyed the heck out of my holiday.

I also weighed in in the middle of the day instead of the morning. That has to make a difference. Probably not 7.4 pounds worth through.

I'll be back on New Years Eve or New Years Day to check in with a begging of the year weigh-in.

Have a great weekend.

Tony
12/28: 223.6lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
lots of lbs. to go

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what. its a holiday and thats what holidays for, enjoying. its ok. You have to enjoy yourself and eat the things you want some times.

NotAppealing said...

Ouch. Good luck next week.