Thursday, December 27, 2007

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 29

Let's be honest. I am going to have a gain this week. There is no doubt about it. I made no attempt to eat healthy over the last 5 days. I stuffed myself full of every holiday delight I could get my hands on... and I am fine with that. I can feel it in my soul that I am going to have no trouble getting back on track next week. I feel satiated again. I ate so much that I have no desire to stuff myself anymore.

Not much on the exercise front either. Although I did hit the gym with my lovely wife last Sunday and I did go for a 3 and a half mile run in a snow storm yesterday. That should count for two workouts.

So, like I said there will be a gain. I can pretty much gurantee that I will not make it to 214 by the new year... although I will weigh in on New Years Eve and New Years Day and post the weigh ins so we all know where we are starting the New Year. As for tommorrow's weigh in, I'm just hopping to keep it under 220.

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. Talk to you tomorrow.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

For this week and this week only, votes for a gain will count....and I won't hold it against you...well not to much anyway.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
12/21: 216.2lbs
Goal: 220 lbs. ACCOMPLISHED
NEW GOAL: 214
2.2 lbs. to go

p.s. Don't forget you can subscribe to the e-mail edition of Guess How Much I Weigh . Simply enter your e-mail address in the space to the right.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

2.0 lb gain.

Anonymous said...

3lb gain

NotAppealing said...

2.3 lb gain =(