Thursday, October 23, 2008

Guess How Much I Weigh Contest - Week 69

(ed. Note: It's Friday morning and I just realized this never got posted yesterday. I must have hit the wrong button)

Sorry I have been absent this week.

I was sick on Monday, Swamped making up for it on Tuesday and in meetings the last two days. Despite some heavy stuff going down this week I am still determined to keep to my goal.

I even managed to squeeze in 2 workouts on Tuesday to make up for my sick day.

Step right up, step right up.
Guess how much I weigh and win a fabulous prize.


To Recap:
Every Thursday I give you my stats for the week and you guess what you think the scale will say on Friday morning. The winner is the first person who guesses my weight / weight loss for the week without going over or the person who is closest without going over. Go ahead and click on comments at the bottom of this post and leave your guess.

I will post the winner when I post my weight on Fri. morning. If we get ten or more guesses I will have a prize for the winner.

Let the guessing begin. Good Luck!


Tony
10/23 218.6 lbs
NEW GOAL: 208
10.6 to go

No comments: